Un conditional-love

Tuesday, May 10, 2016


Thank you isn't enough,
To even repay one second of care,
Tender and Love.

Love is a strong word,
Only to be shared with those who deserve it,
Because we were born to love,
Only to learn not to.

What is playing in my sweet dream,
Are your laughter and your company,
Not the enlightenments you have given me. 

I was lucky,
Having the angels to bring me up,
Using the light from god,
So that I can see.

These eyes were made to believe,
The Beauty and the beast,
The Black and the White,
Genuine, sincere, pure but naive

So I thought,
Because what if it was me,
The one who get caught.
Would you still love me?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Izz is interested to hear what you think :) Anything!

Send Izz an email

For any comments and enquiries: izzuddin.nor92@gmail.com

Subscribe