Holiday is here!

Saturday, December 17, 2016


Yes!

After a long 16 weeks of university at last, I have my first holiday of 5th year! God, I feel so liberated. I have been waiting for this moment! Don't get me wrong though, I did enjoy my placements and I have done so many things that I am proud of but I think I just need a break.

I am off to Istanbul for 10 days with Subba, Khairul and Muneer. It will be awesome. I have always been so interested to go to Turkey. I think it is a colourful place full of histories and cultures. I want to eat their foods, relax in their hammam, appreciate their architecture and just live in the city! I am sure it will be a lot of fun especially when I have good companies with me.

Then I will be off to Malaysia for about a week to see my beautiful niece and family. That's the primary aim. I want to reconnect again with my siblings, catch up and do stuff like we always did. Also can't wait to see Ikhwan! I haven't seen him for so long I miss him very much.

This year has been challenging, a lot of ups and downs. I guess that what makes life beautiful. In the past month I have had my interview for Academic Foundation Programme, sit for my Situational Judgemental Test, Passed my driving test (on my second attempt!), received news about possible cancellation and changes to my elective project in The Gambia and other personal/uni stuffs.

Now I am just ready to unwind. To be by myself so that I can reflect and think. I am a strong believer on reflections. I think that what will make us a better person everyday.

I hope you are all well! Perhaps the next time, I will be writing for you in Istanbul. Till then, stay wise.

P/S: The sun is just for illustration

Izz

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Izz is interested to hear what you think :) Anything!

Send Izz an email

For any comments and enquiries: izzuddin.nor92@gmail.com

Subscribe