Sky

Friday, January 13, 2017

At a time when I feel sad or lonely, stressed or overwhelmed I like to look at the sky. 




The sky is so mesmerising and beautiful. So wide and powerful. So clear and peaceful. So free and wonderful. It is open, non-judgemental and unpretentious. The sky is so blue and fresh. I love the sky. Sometimes I feel that I can be in loved with the sky.

I know wherever I go, the sky will follow me. The sky will never leave me. I know that when I miss someone from the other side, they will look at the same sky that I look. When I look at the ground that fills with unfamiliarity, the sky will always be there to make me feel at home. I love the sky.

Although sometimes it disappears, I am not worried because I know the sky will always be back. If it is not this afternoon, it will be tomorrow, or next week, or next month, it will always come back. 

If you are listening to me dear God, I just want to thank you for creating the sky for me. 

Izz 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Izz is interested to hear what you think :) Anything!

Send Izz an email

For any comments and enquiries: izzuddin.nor92@gmail.com

Subscribe