Goodbye Scotland.

Tuesday, June 06, 2017

I'm leaving Scotland to work in Nottingham as a doctor. Yes, I just graduated! I can now call myself as a doctor. I'm really excited thinking about the prospect of working. As for now, I just want to enjoy my freedom of being unemployed.

Me and my bro Khai in our first year

Aberdeen has been great. I met many wonderful people. Some I call friends, some are my colleagues, some are companions, and many are in between. Whoever they are, they have shaped me to become the person I am today.

It is the right time for me to move on for more adventures in life. However, some parts of me do not want to move on because moving on means that I have to leave not just the place but all the people that I am close to.

Goodbye Scotland. I will truly miss you. I promise I will come back.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Izz is interested to hear what you think :) Anything!

Send Izz an email

For any comments and enquiries: izzuddin.nor92@gmail.com

Subscribe